CALLING ALL WOMEN IN! – MEN!!, Born of women who have Mamas, Wives, Daughters and Sons, this is equally for you! We all need THIS awareness so that we can help bridge the gap and heal the generational pain stored in Women’s bodies.
This post is NOT to EVER debate or even discuss (don’t bring it) right and wrong on life and death. I am not the one! 🙂 – I AM clear, your body and YOUR choice-PERIOD! So this is devoted to women and men who have experienced abortion or miscarriage. I am going to share some spiritual back ground in hopes of bringing awareness (light into the darkness) so that we can begin to understand, heal and even flourish from our experiences.
Just because it takes less then 30 minutes to have an abortion, and women often go back to work the next day, doesn’t mean its healthy. Our society is evolving but lets be clear it has never been sustainable for woman. Our culture leads women away from themselves. Through compassion and awareness, we are returning.
It is so important that women/couples fully acknowledge loss, so that new life can emerge. From the moment of conception your body/soul begin to shift into the primal intelligence of the Mother. When we terminate a pregnancy or miscarry without full acknowledgment (time to be with it and feel it) a distortion forms and we psychologically become confused. Part of us has moved on while the other part is still connected to the soul as a Mother. Now this is to your soul as a mother, as well as the soul who is incarnating. There is a loss unrealized.
The psyche fragments and we begin to numb and or disassociate from our feminine maternal nature and our bodies often shut down, and armor up to hide the pain! We then simultaneously inherit shame and guilt while we silently grieve. This causes soul loss, disconnection and leads to more loss, and illness. This is why so many women have multiple abortions and miscarriages. We didn’t just get sloppy! There is a much deeper soul mechanism playing out in the creation. The soul re-capitulates the event – if it is not addressed in a loving and holistic manner the first time around, we may get to replay it again and again. This is heart breaking!
There may likely be a lineage piece too, something seeking healing in your Mother line. What ever was not healed in the WOMEN who came before you, may be brought through you. These wombs are soul homes, portals of life and death and they should be revered as such. Its time to awaken and understand the sanctity of our bodies, souls, and our capacity as creators. We cannot leave our souls in the hands of our current medical system, we must seek our own council and return to our body wisdom.
HOW CAN EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL LOSS IMPACT MY LIFE AS A WOMAN?
- Emotional shut down, disassociation from our bodies
- May cause hormonal imbalance and alter the way we cycle monthly
- Overwhelm of repressed shame and guilt – impacting our sexuality and pleasure
- Our bodies may experience physical or chronic pain
- Infertility – or the opposite -repeat urgency to create life through more pregnancies
- We may be more prone to abnormal cells and experience growths such as fibroids, cysts, endometriosis etc.
- The next child you carry in your womb will be impacted by your losses (big topic)
- And MORE!
BUT DON’T FREAK OUT, TRUST! WE WILL GROW AND LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE
WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS NOW?
- Revisit the experience with new eyes – check in with the body
- Get support from your sisters
- Journey deeper and be open to listen and feel what reveals
- Feel in, is the soul still with you? 6 out of 10 times the answer is YES!
- Most people have not done a releasing ritual to release the soul back
- Lovingly liberate yourself and bring the unconscious into consciousness
- Drop into your feelings
- Bring healing to your heart & womb
- Learn from this experience & share your wisdom with other women
- Free up space for creation and come back into empowerment
I AM A SOUL DOULA AND I OFFER SESSIONS TO SUPPORT WOMEN –
WHY? BECAUSE WOMEN NEED SUPPORT! ❤ . http://www.jacquelinerolandelli.com
I was 16 when I had my first abortion and my grief was intense. For one year I longed and suffered and my body shut down. NO MORE INTERNAL ORGASMS! I became pregnant purposely a year later and had the child (yay Cody!). I had another abortion a few years later and was so GRATEFUL to have the option to terminate, that I didn’t deal with it. These events changed my life.
There was a great deal of child loss in my lineage through miscarriage. Devastation handed down the line, womb by womb. More on this in my next article.
About a month ago I did a ceremony to honor all the losses in my lineage. I was fortunate enough to do this with my Mother. Many souls were with us and so much room has been made.
To be clear I am VERY aware that abortions and miscarriages are different experiences, but I am addressing both in one place. Where it all takes place in our female psyche and in our wombs. The cycle of life and death is the same but the experience is not.
Women need love! Women need compassion! WOMEN NEED SUPPORT! It is time to create a sustainable infrastructure that supports life. YOUR LIFE! Not just the babies you carry!